Monday, November 8, 2010

Cruising Gay Spots In Ri

bowling this tuesday!

There are only few hours for Mike to let him be calmed..
Tommorow im gonna start my London tattoo maraton!

So.. we will leave Gdansk Airport about 9.30, and about 4pm english time - first biomechanic calf in my menu!
About monday im gonna start my very first bodysuit! Hopefully!
Im not really sure if i'll have time to share it with You, because im pretty booked and will work about 12-17 hours daily!
Crazy? Sure it is ;]

But with at least 5 biomechanic looong sessions im gonna be just fine!

how about poland?
i'll be honest - i kinda avoid work here, so there is not much this post ..
its my tim for drawing / painting and enjoying ..

and because i DECIDED to show only this sort of work i like to work with - here is a chest piece - another hourglass and started,,,




and some little progress with bodysuit and the second will start whn will be back ..






january sounds like WARSAW!
so, be patient and stay tuned!


----------------------------------------------- -

leaving only a few hours to Majkel could enjoy the "peace" ... Indeed
Tomorrow begins my fourth London Marathon!
leave Gdansk Airport about 9.30 to about 16 time already to start the first English biomechanical calf in my menu! Around

Monday I should start my first suit ! I hope!

I'm not quite sure whether I will have time to share with you all up to date, quite a noise because the tightly collapsed jstem customers .. about 12-17 hours a day!
Perl? A and, yes,]
But with at least 5 sessions I biomechanical August had just perfectly!


And what about Poland? I
honest - in a sense, I'm avoiding work here .. So there is not much to show ..
stay in the country is a time for drawing / painting and simply enjoying August holidays ..
and because I decided to show mainly the work, which I like to perform - this is another piece of the cage with the hourglass, which has recently started ..
and some progress with the project next garniturka in climates bio .. who arguably begin just after his return ..


and January - it sounds like LONDON!
So be patient and remain on your guard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment