Monday, May 9, 2011

Semi Permanent/peroxide Hair Color Damaging?

news news news ...

Click on photo to enlarge! / Click on thumbnail to enlarge picture!

We b ad Angielski,, blog - above.


--------------------- First of all - more toys on board!

new machine from the stable Inkmachines - Less Passion for your ears!
Signed by Filip Leu shovel is another wonder who long wanted to have!
23 needles - and that your skin has suffered a pleasure:)


God thanks for Torviego!
Working with him is fun, and bearing in mind the fact that he has got three clean limbs makes me even happier! Reka
still infinite, but I had to show you!

Another project, already after the first session .. but abstained with photos until the end - for the geek music and music (keyboards), insert:


is already two suicide bombers from the whole body at my disposal!
first project already on the way, Peja, my french "fan" is next in line!
It will be fun!

project will share in subsequent posts! ----------------------------------

First of all - there are new toys aboard!


New machine by Inkmachines - less suffer for your ears guys!
And signatured by Filip Leu showel is another miracle which i wanted to get for a long time!
23 needles - to make your skin happier too! :)

God bless for Torvi!
Work with him i nothing less than fun! And because he still has 3 uninked limbs - theres gonna be even more happines!
The sleeve is still unfinished, but it couldn't stop me, i had to show it to you peeps!

Another project is already after his 1st session, but i decided to wait till we finish forearm..
For now - design of tattoo for music maniac, with music add! (keyboard buttons):



There are 2 kamikaze with fll body especially for me!
1st design is already under my brush, Peji, my french "fan" is next in line!
Its gonna be a biomechanic fest!

I will show you up the progress in my next updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment