Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crusing Gay Spots In Ri

Last news from London. Toothy

Blog in Polish - below. -------------------------



So .. i will start with Ori's forearm ... After
freehaned Poly's arm and felt better with sketching Directly clients on my skin ..
It gives me better feeling of the 3rd dimension, depth of sight and so ..
Fresh, spontanious ideas ..

Last pass on with his forearm took .. and i am really happy with result!

in some lines have had alrady done two months ago ... when i took my hand markers are, Ori asked me "did you sketch something for me" ...
-not really .....
and then messed up on his skin so badly...and as usually all my client could say this moment was "i trust you" .. haha

after few minutes...

..Ori said "i had totally different idea about how its gonna looks like..but its just great"!
i believe entrire sleeve will be just sweet!

Some other stuff i did last time..

i filled up some free spots with roses on Sznur arm...

i did some crazy geometric "something" that took me more time than i expected..


i continued Chmiel's arm, and connected biomechanic style with middleage fancy castle..

and did my 5th portrait ever!


so this is it ..
tomorrow i will let you lick some lines of bodysuit and just started!
------------------------------------------------- ---



so ... can begin on the forearm Oriego .. After the sleeve Poliego
all of which performed "free-hand" I was confident in the design sketching and coming up with customers directly on the skin ..
This approach to biomechanics gives me a better feeling of three-dimensionality, depth ..
The result is quite fresh, spontaneous ideas.

spent the last sessions of the forearm, and so I'm happy with the final bardzp effect!
We had already
any lines that I did two months ago ... When I took
markers in hand, Ori asked me "have prepared a project for me?"
- "not quite" ... Then
cover his hand tangle of colored lines ..
As usual in such times, customers can now just say "Do as you think, I trust you" .. hahaha
After a few minutes ...

Ori .. powidzial only "had a completely different idea of \u200b\u200bhow will it all looked like .. but it's just nice and relaxing."
believe that the whole, darling sleeve will be just sweet!

And this other stuff that was taken away in the final ..

accomplished free hand string of roses ...

did some crazy geometric "something", which took me more time than expected ..


hand pulled further Chmiel, combining style with a sophisticated biomechanical medieval castle ..

did a portrait of her fifth career!


that's it from London ..
tomorrow I will let you lick parts of the line with a new suit who has just started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment