Friday, December 3, 2010

Office Southwest Corner Feng Shui

an upcomming t-shirt guys!

Blog in Polish below!
-----------------------------
So here we are.. i just checked stats, to ensure if i still need to type in english (what is not that easy sometimes) ;)
And i am really happy about what i saw...
Over 3000 visitors monthly! Thanks guys, you keep me blogin!

Poland: 8401
UK: 1774
USA: 287
Germany: 245
Sweden: 112
Norwey: 89
Ireland: 82
Netherlands: 55
Spain: 33
Czech: 22


And here a new design project!
I have asked few artist from all over the world for biomechanic tee design...
We called it 50/50 project, because each of us draw only a half of design, and another one is gonna draw another half which will fit nicely to another half.

So far there are 8 of us: Me, Leo Lavatori (BR) Jesse Smith (USA), Kali (UK), Josh Ruff (USA), Ben Merrell (USA), Sean Sullivan (USA) and Jorge A Gwooki (USA).

You may check my half below. Another half will be done by Kali .



I will let you know when first t-shirt will be ready!
I have promised to show first lines of new bodysuit i work with, but because today we will continue them, i will wait till we finish all linework ;]
See ya soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

statistics before the moment I checked to make sure whether I should continue to write in English, which is sometimes not that easy for me .. ;)
I'm really happy with what I saw.
Over three thousand readers per month! Thank you, thanks you still pull it!

Poland: 8401
UK: 1774
USA: 287
Germany: 245
Sweden: 112
Norwey: 89
Ireland: 82
Netherlands: 55
Spain: 33
Czech: 22

And here's a new project koszulkowy!
asked several artists from different countries for projects of biomechanics on the shirts .. We called this project
50/50 As each of us draws only half the model, and the other person will be missing dorysowywac field, so that after making nicely complementary.
So far, eight of us: Me, Leo Lavatori (BR), Jesse Smith (USA), Kali (UK), Josh Ruff (USA), Ben Merrell (USA), Sean Sullivan (USA) and Jorge A Gwooki (USA).

At the bottom you can see my ready half. The second part will be a work Kaliego .



I will know when the first T-shirt is ready!

today I promised to show the first lines of a new biomechanical suit, but because today we intend to pull them away, The entire wait until contours will be ready;]
See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment