Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Many Calories In A Zankou Tarna

If a man had more hands ..

world .. probably would be more beautiful, at least from my perspective.

Hose sleep lately ... pat ..
In fact, they even tried not to count .. but give me a moment ...

With finite my account 2:



Another 9 is slowly coming toward publication! Nine! A year ago I would not have thought the case did this roll - thank you for your trust, considering that most of them arise from a free hand, because of time or laziness does not allow me to prepare the finished projects.

In the meantime, two of whole work on the back and two suits from the knee to the neck!
I can also probably already reveal that the first fool who I would like to give my whole body in - ATTENTION - Overal a pattern!

Question - when I sleep, if I draw it all? :) A

up to date - the studio ready to receive bio lunatics!


color palette has grown to 50, by also some images that perhaps the show to sell.
Also have your eye on me:)

way the new sleeve, which you have not I showed you, but I'll wait for the next session, that was to suspend the eye.

and comment! To write beyond the imagination also need a bit of motivation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment