Sunday, January 16, 2011

Xm1 Ok For Professional Use

New year, new priorities .. Defeat

No. So we have another year, another prog ever wymyslniejszych promises ..
Well, I'll try my not collapse - not this time.
lot of thinking and planning in my head after leaving college, but one conclusion - this was definitely the only option and the right decision. I had a lot
time to think about my future commitments / priorities for the new year ..

first Paint!
Sproro spend time recently with facbookiem, fanning hundreds of foreign artists, and - I can tell you - I envy!
What? Courage, approaches, momentum, poswiecnia ..
Americans have always motivated me and showed the direction - instead of the studio halls, huge studio instead of our smiesnzych klitek ..



organized a corner so your work, where you show off in the next post:) I bought a large
record which soon resounded sheet, so that the magnets attach easily to her designs! Inspired
Nubim handled and organize panels for painting, brushes, and I call in August to work!



second The level of work and their momentum .. Today I finished
oramowanie projects for two of my suits and are already hanging on the wall.
really nice look at those suits! 70x100 cm gives us a 1:1 scale - wonders!
The head swirls another thought - a project the whole body in biomechanics!
I saw this gem in the implementation of Shiga ..

.. and this is my next target ..
Perhaps not possible to find a madman who is under the needle surfaces for a few years of work, but why do not already to design? :)



dummy already waiting on my first line - I seemed regular reports from the battle!
From stop, head to toe!

third Studio / guest spots
I got some beautiful deals ..
I think this year will show up in Paris, Madrid, Berlin, i. ... if you love to give me a visa - states.
I hope also appear regularly in the studio Kaliego in London - can be booked mni wic slowly in England:)

appear first thought of buying a cozy corner in the likeness of American shops .. but it still wait for the semester ..




But You Take August for their obesity, addiction and other New Year's promises i. .. If the skin itches - will visit with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment