Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hide My Ip Without Slowing The Net

guestspot London.

Click on photo to enlarge! / Click on thumbnail to enlarge picture!

We b ad Angielski,, blog - above.
---------------------
It already seems to 5th air raid on London. I have ended
Oriego biomechanical sleeve, about whom I wrote in the previous post, we moved forward with bio suit, but was also a groundbreaking collaboration with Teresa! We have taken
Szczeciniaka in turnover, which last an hour into the two machines will remember - we hope - for a long time.



as already quite rare tattoo letters:


At the end of it, leaving without comment, and instinctively I associate with London ..


think that guys recover newer anesthetics inventions ...

And surprise! Something that will certainly be happy More than one of my victims:

Silent, brilliant, and certainly the most expensive toy in my stable!
Dragonfly, already on the way from sunny Sweden!


-----------------------------
Its like 5th attack on London ..
I finished Ori s Biomechanical sleeve, whati was talking about in my last post, we did some progress with bio bodysuit .. shoe!
But this time was the very first time we could do some funny collaboration with Teres!
We took in our dirty hands ,,Szczecin,,, who,s - i believe - gonna remember the last hour under 2 machines for a long long time..
Im showin You some letters, because its pretty long time sice i did any..

at the end - there is a picture of specifics that i will leave with no comment, but it recall me london guestspot every time i see it.. ;)
C
an you imagine that these guys are tracking down and buying newer and newer anesthetic stuff every time i visit them? LOL!

at the last picture - machine that will make happy most of my Victims!
Soundless absolutely, brilliant and for sure - the most expensive toy in my collection!
inncoming from sunny;) Sweden - a dragonfly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment