Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Much Is The Traditional Hmong Bride Price

Bodysuits, for the win!

click on the photo to enlarge! / Click the thumbnail to enlarge picture!

Angielski blog - above.
---------------------
been a long time since my last entry, I will no longer tried to make up for it somehow ..
hosted recently in London, where I finished my third
biomechanical sleeve and pushed forward the work on brown,,, drive,, suit.

yes So before you two giants, below this they are working in greece ..



not show it in color in order to torture you until the end of the work ..

second suit arises from my trips to London ..
we finished work on the contours already ..

and we made little progress in work on the colors ..



---------------------------------------- -------------
so there is a long long gap in my posts .. i will try to catch it up somehow ..
recently and did a 2 weeks guestspot in London, and have finished my third Biomechanical sleeve, and i did some progress with brown,, toothy,, suit ..

so here we are, two giants, the one and work with here, in poland ..

i wont show you collors for now, just not to let you get used to this piece too much;))

the suit and the other in london ..
completed in the linework, and did some progress with the colors ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment