Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trading Pokemon On A Mac Emulator

Nogawkowy cover-up / Leg sleeve cover-up.

Kliknij na zdjecie zeby powiekszyc!/Click a thumbnail picture to enlarge!

We b ad Angielski,, blog - above.

--------------------- First of all - I thank all who read and those who contributed to this record result! I really poprawiliscie this prima aprylisowy humor! :)


Over 4600 impressions in March!




has recently shown above'm happy toy!
definitely the most expensive, the quietest, lightest, most modern in my collection!
clipper sailed to me from Sweden. Warta
sin!



and here is the result of the first session on Bartek, alleged brother Robson, who already saw the ambiguous and in many suffered in my presence!
struggling with exanthem 8letnim closer to me not by a famous character ...
them more for coverage, the more space needed around ..
and hence - more area under the biomechanics!
fun,, free agents, ie of the imagination, not previously prepared project.

,, freehand, gives me more and more fun! sometimes I do not know where I'm going this way, but thanks to all those knucklehead who put their trust in me and the whole comment only, invisible what's going on, but it is good!,,;)

Tomorrow London Plan. Slowly, I begin to have
banana smile and dress down.
Wish me Happy hunting!
Machine Man is coming!


;)
------------------------------------------- -------------------

First of all - and truly thank all of you are reading me! You, hidden behind the record number made my day!

Over 4,600 visitors in march!


For last few days and have fun with this little somethin .... ..
Its definitely the most expensive, most quiet, the lightest, most advanced machines in my toy collection!
This beauty came to me from Sweden. Its worth
sin!



and heres a result of first session with Bart, Robson ,s brother (which had to suffer pretty much in my company..)
we are strugglin with 8 years old crap, living on his calf ;))
the more to cover, the more space around i need..
but!! it means - more surface for biomechanic!
i had ots of freehand fun!
recently i mostly work like that..
sometimes we go god knows where this way, but i thank to all these trusting me freaks, commenting what they see with words ,,i dont really know whats goin on.. but its damn cool!,, ;)

Tommorows plan: London!
Slowly i start smilin like a crazy and tramp my legs;)
Wish me luck! a human machine is Coming!

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment